If you're going to the CIPD L&D Show in London next week - and looking to talk to Talent Management software suppliers - do you know what questions to ask?
We find that the most successful implementations of our talent management software occur when the client is thinking about the longer term and the broader picture from the get-go. To help you in your search for the right supplier for your, we've pulled together what we think are the questions you need to think about asking when searching for a cloud-based talent management software solution.
Ask every potential supplier the following - and see what they have to say!
- How can the supplier make sure that as your talent management needs progress, the Talent Management software continues to support you?
- You may have fallen foul in the past to limited availability or uptime of Talent Management software. What should you be looking for in this area?
- Is there a guarantee with the Talent Management software?
- To what extent are you able to be self-sufficient in the day-to-day usage and customisation of the software?
- And when you do have problems, how are you supported?
- How often will the software be updated and what do you need to budget for this?
- Security may be a real concern for you. What safeguards does the supplier have?
- How does the supplier notify customers regarding the software updates?
- How can you influence product development?
Why not keep in touch with us by registering to receive our regular updates and come and see us on Stand 446 at Olympia next Wednesday and Thursday.