Are you attending the CIPD L&D Show in London next week - and looking to talk to Talent Management software suppliers?
If so, are you arming yourself with the right list of questions to ask?
We find that the most successful implementations of our talent management software occur when the client is thinking about the longer term and the broader picture from the get-go. We've pulled together the most typical questions we are asked, to help you as you search for a cloud-based talent management software solution.
Ask any potential supplier:
- How can the supplier make sure that as your Talent needs progress, the Talent Management software can continue to support you?
- You may have fallen foul in the past to limited availability or uptime of Talent Management software. What should you be looking for?
- Is there a guarantee with Talent Management software?
- To what extent are you able to be self-sufficient in the day-to-day usage and customisation of the software?
- And when you do have problems, how are you supported?
- How often will the software be updated and what do you need to budget for this?
- Security may be a real concern for you. What safeguards does the supplier have?
- How does the supplier notify customers regarding the software updates?
- How can you influence product development?
To explore these questions in more depth, read the Questions to ask of your talent management software supplier article which is part of our Practical Steps range of papers.
Why not keep in touch with us by registering to receive our newsletter.