If you're going to the CIPD L&D Show in London next week - and looking to talk to Talent Management platform providers - do you know what questions to ask?
We find that the most successful implementations of our talent management platform occur when the client is thinking about the longer term and the broader picture from the get-go.
To help you in your search for the right supplier for your, we've pulled together what we think are the questions you need to think about asking when searching for a cloud-based talent management and retention platform.
Ask every potential supplier the following - and see what they have to say!
- What data security measures and safeguards do you have in place? Data security is a very real concern for most organisations.
- How do you future-proof our use of the software as our needs change?
- What guarantee do you offer with your Talent Management platform?
- How do you balance innovation with robustness - and how can I influence product development?
- Can we be self-sufficient in our day-to-day use and configuration of the platform - and customise it to suit our needs?
- Can we analyse trends and track change over time?
- We've fallen foul in the past to limited availability or uptime of software. How available is your platform?
- And, when there are problems, how do you support us?
- How often will the software be updated, how much do I need to budget for this and how will we be notified?
Why not keep in touch with us by registering to receive our regular updates and come and see us on Stand 446 at Olympia next Wednesday and Thursday.