We’re getting ready for the CIPD HR Software Show taking place on 15 and 16 June at Olympia, London.
We attend as an exhibitor each year showcasing our latest talent management software, and we’re fortunate to meet lots of great people and have really valuable conversations.
If you’re intending to attend, either as a conference delegate or an exhibition visitor, we’ve learned that people get the most from the HR Software Show when they:
- Save time by registering for free before the day
- Read through the Exhibition programme before the event – or over a coffee when they arrive – and pinpoint who to visit
- Timetable their day, taking in the free sessions on offer within the different arenas.
- Schedule time to meet up with current providers for an update – or just to say hello. We're on stand H260!
- Arrange to catch up with colleagues and contacts before they arrive – rather than hoping they’ll bump into them.
- Make notes on the day about interesting people met – or ideas generated.
- Retain some unallocated, free time to walk around the Exhibition with an open mind – to see if there are areas of talent management not yet considered.
- Request information to be emailed rather than carry bags of brochures back to the office.
- Ensure that their registration details with the organisers are complete – it can be so disappointing to ask a supplier you meet and with whom you have a great business conversation only never to hear from them again because the details with which you registered were incorrect, or you opted out of having your details shared with exhibitors.
- Follow up with suppliers they are really interested in talking further after the event - rather than waiting for the supplier to call them.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
We look forward to seeing you for a great couple of days. You can catch us on Stand H260.
And if you can't make the Show but want to find out more about what we're doing, do get in touch.