Are you going to the CIPD L&D Show at Olympia next week?
Wanting to talk with Talent Management software suppliers?
What are the questions you'll ask?
In our experience, the most successful implementations of talent management software only happen when the L&D team thinks 'long term' from the outset.
To help you in your search for the right supplier for you, we've pulled together what we think are the questions you need to ask when searching for a cloud-based talent management software solution.
When you're visiting their stands, ask every potential supplier the following. See what they say.
- "How can you make sure that as our talent management needs progress, the Talent Management software continues to support us?"
- "To what extent can we be self-sufficient in the day-to-day use and customisation of the software?"
- "What is the availability of the software. What's the up-time?
- "When we have a problem, how will we be supported?"
- "How often will the software be updated and what do we need to budget for this?"
- "Security is a concern. What safeguards do you have?"
- "How do you notify customers regarding the software updates?"
- "How can we influence product development?"
- "And GDPR. What have you done about helping your clients with this?"
Come and see us on Stand 446 at Olympia next Wednesday and Thursday and hear the answers we give.