We’ve seen a surge in interest by those in HR to talk about how best to introduce or transition to a different approach to performance appraisal.
Agile workplaces are becoming the norm in which teams flex, priorities shift and objectives are revisited. In a more agile workplace, many organisations know that the one-off, annual performance rating no longer works. In its place are more regular catch-ups and updates between manager and employee. This is Continuous Performance Management.
Such an approach leads to:
- Better performance;
- Better engaged employees who feel that their contribution is more valued;
- Better use of manager and employee time.
We’ve helped companies to make this change to continuous performance management – and you may want to take a look at what some of our clients say by reading some of our case studies or watching this short video.
With our experience, we know what works – and we’ve distilled this down into 9 essential foundations that you need in place to get to grips with Continuous Performance Management.
You find out what these are in full by signing up for the article.
- how to get buy-in and support from others in the mapping out of this approach;
- how to make the ‘little and often’, quick and easy – and what you need to look for;
- what you’ll need to do to upskill managers, employees and yourselves in HR – and why this is important;
- the actions to take to update your policy on performance management and checking on the quality of the performance conversations.
Sign up to get your copy of the article now.