Employee engagement is pivotal to the success of all organisations - and research proves this time and time again. Measuring engagement - and then acting on the engagement score - can be a challenge.
We see that where most employee engagement questionnaires and surveys fall down is in one (or more) of 5 areas:
- Engagement is seen as a standalone activity quite separate from other key talent management areas.
- The questionnaire is too basic and leaves you high and dry - providing only a single organisational score and no guidance as to what to do next.
- You have to outsource the survey, project management and result interpretation to a consultancy so you no longer ‘own’ the process or get to analyse the results as you wish.
- You’re not able to include the areas of engagement which are relevant to you - and forced to use those prescribed by the survey provider.
- You’re not able to see - at-a-glance - where the priorities are: what’s important to your people and where the organisation (or a department) needs to take action.
Our latest addition to our award-winning talent management system - Talent En-Gauge® - will address all these issues and provide you with reports to show the key areas of action, suggested next steps and how engagement factors have changed over time (after you’ve used it more than once!).