Deciding to deploy 360 degree feedback software tool as part of your talent management software suite, is the start of a process of gathering, collating and reviewing the market.
We talk to HR and L&D decision makers every day who are starting out on this research and have pulled together a checklist of the areas which are most commonly needed.
You know you need to it be flexible, adaptable, easy to use and easy to understand - but what else? Typically organisations want their 360 degree feedback software to:
- Reflect the competencies of your organisation
- Adapt to the branding, colours and language of your organisation
- Accommodate the workflow of your organisation
- Allow you to create your own assessments - and define and include your own rating scales eg BARS and Likert
- Generate feedback quality scores
- Allow you to amend all standard e-mail text and set times for reminders
- Enable you to define anonymity and confidentiality settings based on respondent group
- Allow respondents to ‘save as they go’ as they work through the assessment
- Provide useful reporting options which can help participants and feedback facilitators to make sense of the data and prioritise areas for action
- Connect review outcomes directly to other talent management activities
- Highlight those with high potential
- Include suggestions for development linked to areas of development highlighted
- Monitor and manage the progress of any review campaign easily through an at-a-glance dashboard
- Create benchmarks for teams and individuals
- Allow for generation of group or cohort comparison reports
- Allow for data exports so you can evaluate and use the data for purposes such as Return on Investment (ROI), training needs analysis and assessment validation
- Run analytics and reports as you need them
- Enable you to be self-sufficient and make changes quickly and easily
- Have a strong service availability record so you can be sure the system is available when your people need it
- Be supported by a Helpdesk which knows the system inside and out
Do the 360 degree feedback software systems you are looking at tick these boxes?