Want to know what the key benefits to moving to on-line 360 as highlighted in our recent survey?
Some are obvious, some less so. Read on.
- Reduction in administration time 77% of organisations in our recent survey have observed this time saving. It seems that some of this time is 're-invested'.
- More time spent on development planning 46% of survey respondents signal that they now spend more time on development planning.
- Better individual understanding of own strengths and development areas 91% have found this to be the case showing the improvement since going on-line.
- Greater commitment to the development plan 73% reported that their people were more committed to their individual development plan after moving on-line.
- Easier comparison of people across departments and the organisation with 55% commenting that this is easier since going on-line.
- Faster analytics 60% of respondents say that the analytics are faster with the on-line system.
- Spotting of those with high potential made easier 57% comment that is it easier to now identify those employees with high potential.
If you’d like to know more about our research or are looking to see how moving on-line with your performance review can bring these benefits by using our Talent 360 tool, do contact us.