McDonald’s has moved away from a paper- and spreadsheet-based talent management approach and deployed Talent Successor.
From using Talent Successor with its corporate office staff and the operations management team which supports its UK and Ireland company restaurants, it can now:
- Capture career aspirations from across the groups;
- Support managers to have more open and honest career conversations;
- Highlight lateral moves as part of career progression;
- Interrogate a centralised talent system;
- Manage succession and talent risk.